Event Guidance’s Proximity Trace system monitors consumer traffic around individual displays at events
Proximity Trace places a single WiFi node at the center of a display. It gathers data on the movement of attendees around the display by monitoring the location of their cell phones. Privacy is always maintained.
- Engagement zones of each node are custom to the needs of the client.
- The system also tracks return visitors, dwell times, and more.
- Placing guidance nodes within other displays at the same event, the system will track visitors that move from one display to another.
- Event Guidance can place guidance nodes at retail locations to track how many event visitors appeared as retail customers.
- Proximity Trace can also use Bluetooth, which allows the possibility of sending push messages to interested attendees.
- Proximity Trace technology is easily scalable.
Proximity Trace™ DataSheet